About this Title
Tomek Bartoszyński and Marion Scheepers, Editors
This book consists of papers presented at the first three meetings of the Boise Extravaganza in Set Theory (BEST) at Boise State University (Idaho) in 1992, 1993, and 1994. Articles in this volume present recent results in several areas of set theory.
Features: Here is a sampling of covered topics.
Filter games and combinatorial properties of winning strategies (C. Laflamme).
Meager sets and infinite games (M. Scheepers).
Cardinal invariants associated with Hausdorff capacities (J. Steprans).
Research mathematicians and graduate students working in set theory.
Table of Contents
- R. Aharoni, A. Hajnal and E. C. Milner – Interval covers of a linearly ordered set [MR 1367130]
- Eyal Amir and Haim Judah – Souslin absoluteness, uniformization and regularity properties of projective sets [MR 1367131]
- Tomek Bartoszyński and Ireneusz Recław – Not every $\gamma $-set is strongly meager [MR 1367132]
- Andreas Blass – Reductions between cardinal characteristics of the continuum [MR 1367133]
- Claude Laflamme – Filter games and combinatorial properties of strategies [MR 1367134]
- R. Daniel Mauldin – Analytic non-Borel sets modulo null sets [MR 1367135]
- Janusz Pawlikowski – Laver’s forcing and outer measure [MR 1367136]
- Marion Scheepers – Meager sets and infinite games [MR 1367137]
- Saharon Shelah – On some problems in general topology [MR 1367138]
- Saharon Shelah – Remarks on $\aleph _1$-CWH not CWH first countable spaces [MR 1367139]
- Juris Steprāns – Cardinal invariants associated with Hausdorff capacities [MR 1367140]