About this Title
Marek Kubale, Editor
This book is devoted to problems in graph coloring, which can be viewed as one area of discrete optimization. Chapters are dedicated to various models and are largely independent of one another. In each chapter, the author highlights algorithmic aspects of the presented models, i.e., the construction of polynomial-time algorithms for graph coloring.
This is an expanded and updated translation of the prizewinning book originally published in Polish, Optymalizacja dyskretna. Modele i metody kolorowania grafów. It is suitable for graduate students and researchers interested in graph theory.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in graph theory.
Table of Contents
- Adrian Kosowski and Krzysztof Manuszewski – Classical coloring of graphs [MR 2076987]
- Piotr Borowiecki – On-line coloring of graphs [MR 2076988]
- Hanna Furmańczyk – Equitable Coloring of Graphs
- Michał Małafiejski – Sum coloring of graphs [MR 2076989]
- Robert Janczewski – $T$-Coloring of Graphs
- Dariusz Dereniowski – Rank Coloring of Graphs
- Marek Kubale – Harmonious Coloring of Graphs
- Krzysztof Giaro – Interval Edge-Coloring of Graphs
- Adam Nadolski – Circular Coloring of Graphs
- Jakub Białogrodski – Path Coloring and Routing in Graphs
- Konrad Piwakowski – List Colorings of Graphs
- Tomasz Dzido – Ramsey Colorings of Complete Graphs
- Paweł Žyliński – Placing Guards in Art Galleries by Graph Coloring