Complex Analysis and Dynamical Systems
About this Title
Mark Agranovsky, Lavi Karp, David Shoikhet and Lawrence Zalcman, Editors
This book contains contributions from the participants of an international conference on complex analysis and dynamical systems.
The papers collected here are devoted to various topics in complex analysis and dynamical systems, ranging from properties of holomorphic mappings to attractors in hyperbolic spaces. Overall, these selections provide an overview of activity in analysis at the outset of the twenty-first century. The book is suitable for graduate students and researchers in complex analysis and related problems of dynamics.
With this volume, the Israel Mathematical Conference Proceedings are now published as a subseries of the AMS Contemporary Mathematics series.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in complex analysis and related problems of dynamics.
Table of Contents
- Lev Aizenberg – Remarks on the “asymptotic maximum principle” [MR 2097972]
- Catherine Beneteau and Boris Korenblum – Some coefficient estimates for $H^p$ functions [MR 2097973]
- Robert Brooks – A statistical model of Riemann surfaces [MR 2097974]
- Monika Budzyńska – Holomorphic retracts in domains with the locally uniformly linearly convex Kobayashi distance [MR 2097975]
- Monika Budzyńska and Tadeusz Kuczumow – Common fixed points of holomorphic mappings and retracts of $B^\infty _H$ [MR 2097976]
- Mark Elin, Alexander Goldvard, Simeon Reich and David Shoikhet – Dynamics of spirallike functions [MR 2097977]
- Lawrence A. Harris – Invertibility preserving linear maps of Banach algebras [MR 2097978]
- J. Hilgert and D. Mayer – The dynamical zeta function and transfer operators for the Kac-Baker model [MR 2097979]
- V. A. Khatskevich, V. A. Senderov and V. S. Shulman – On operator matrices generating linear fractional maps of operator balls [MR 2097980]
- T. Krainer and B.-W. Schulze – Long-time asymptotics with geometric singularities in the spatial variables [MR 2097981]
- Samuel L. Krushkal – Grunsky inequalities of higher rank with applications to complex geometry and function theory [MR 2097982]
- Massimo Lanza de Cristoforis – Asymptotic behaviour of the conformal representation of a Jordan domain with a small hole, and relative capacity [MR 2099024]
- Daniel Lenz – Singular continuous spectrum for certain quasicrystal Schrödinger operators [MR 2099025]
- E. Malinnikova – Measures orthogonal to the gradients of harmonic functions [MR 2099026]
- O. Martio, V. Ryazanov, U. Srebro and E. Yakubov – $Q$-homeomorphisms [MR 2099027]
- Boris Paneah – Dynamic methods in the general theory of Cauchy type functional equations [MR 2099028]
- V. S. Rabinovich – Exponential estimates for eigenfunctions of Schrödinger operators with rapidly increasing and discontinuous potentials [MR 2099029]
- Simeon Reich and Alexander J. Zaslavski – A porosity result for attracting mappings in hyperbolic spaces [MR 2099030]
- Baruch Schneider and Michael Shapiro – Some properties of the quaternionic Cauchy-type integral for a piece-wise Liapunov surface of integration [MR 2099031]