About this Title
JongHae Keum and Shigeyuki Kondō, Editors
This volume contains the proceedings of the Korea-Japan Conference on Algebraic Geometry in honor of Igor Dolgachev on his sixtieth birthday. The articles in this volume explore a wide variety of problems that illustrate interactions between algebraic geometry and other branches of mathematics. Among the topics covered by this volume are algebraic curve theory, algebraic surface theory, moduli space, automorphic forms, Mordell–Weil lattices, and automorphisms of hyperkähler manifolds. This book is an excellent and rich reference source for researchers.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in algebraic geometry.
Table of Contents
- Lev A. Borisov – Holomorphic Eisenstein series with Jacobian twists [MR 2296430]
- Elisa Dardanelli and Bert van Geemen – Hessians and the moduli space of cubic surfaces [MR 2296431]
- Marat Gizatullin – On covariants of plane quartic associated to its even theta characteristic [MR 2296432]
- JongHae Keum – A rationality criterion for projective surfaces—partial solution to Kollár’s conjecture [MR 2296433]
- Shigeyuki Kondō – The moduli space of 8 points of $\Bbb P^1$ and automorphic forms [MR 2296434]
- Eduard Looijenga – Invariants of quartic plane curves as automorphic forms [MR 2296435]
- Viacheslav V. Nikulin – On correspondences of a $K3$ surface with itself. II [MR 2296436]
- Keiji Oguiso – Automorphisms of hyperkähler manifolds in the view of topological entropy [MR 2296437]
- Ichiro Shimada and De-Qi Zhang – $K3$ surfaces with ten cusps [MR 2296438]
- Tetsuji Shioda – Classical Kummer surfaces and Mordell-Weil lattices [MR 2296439]
- De-Qi Zhang – Niemeier lattices and $K3$ groups [MR 2296440]