Symmetries in Complex Analysis
About this Title
Bruce Gilligan and Guy J. Roos, Editors
The theme of this volume concerns interactions between group actions and problems in complex analysis.
The first four articles deal with such topics as representation kernels in representation theory, complex automorphisms and holomorphic equivalence of domains, and geometric description of exceptional symmetric domains. The last article is devoted to Seiberg–Witten equations and Taubes correspondence on symplectic 4-manifolds.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in several complex variables, representation theory, and theoretical physics.
Table of Contents
- Joachim Hilgert – Reproducing kernels in representation theory [MR 2484092]
- Alan Huckleberry – Actions of complex Lie groups and the Borel-Weil correspondence [MR 2484093]
- Jean-Jacques Loeb – On complex automorphisms and holomorphic equivalence of domains [MR 2484094]
- Guy Roos – Exceptional symmetric domains [MR 2484095]
- Armen Sergeev – Seiberg-Witten equations and pseudoholomorphic curves [MR 2484096]