Recent Trends in Cryptography
About this Title
Ignacio Luengo, Editor
Publication: Contemporary Mathematics
Publication Year : Volume 477
ISBNs: 978-0-8218-3984-3 (print); 978-0-8218-8156-9 (online)
MathSciNet review: 2581556
This volume contains articles representing the courses given at the 2005 RSME Santaló Summer School on “Recent Trends in Cryptography”. The main goal of the Summer School was to present some of the recent mathematical methods used in cryptography and cryptanalysis. The School was oriented to graduate and doctoral students, as well as recent doctorates. The material is presented in an expository manner with many examples and references.
The topics in this volume cover some of the most interesting new developments in public key and symmetric key cryptography, such as pairing based cryptography and lattice based cryptanalysis.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in cryptography and cryptanalysis.
Table of Contents
- Amparo Fúster-Sabater – Cellular automata in stream ciphers [MR 2581557]
- Tor Helleseth – Linear and nonlinear sequences and applications to stream ciphers [MR 2581558]
- Alfred Menezes – An introduction to pairing-based cryptography [MR 2581559]
- Phong Q. Nguyen – Public-key cryptanalysis [MR 2590610]
- Igor E. Shparlinski – Pseudorandom number generators from elliptic curves [MR 2590611]