Functional Analysis and Complex Analysis
About this Title
Aydın Aytuna, Reinhold Meise, Tosun Terzioğlu and Dietmar Vogt, Editors
Publication: Contemporary Mathematics
Publication Year : Volume 481
ISBNs: 978-0-8218-4460-1 (print); 978-0-8218-8160-6 (online)
MathSciNet review: 2499030
In recent years, the interplay between the methods of functional analysis and complex analysis has led to some remarkable results in a wide variety of topics. It turned out that the structure of spaces of holomorphic functions is fundamentally linked to certain invariants initially defined on abstract Fréchet spaces as well as to the developments in pluripotential theory.
The aim of this volume is to document some of the original contributions to this topic presented at a conference held at Sabancı University in İstanbul, in September 2007. This volume also contains some surveys that give an overview of the state of the art and initiate further research in the interplay between functional and complex analysis.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in functional analysis, complex analysis, and linear partial differential equations.
Table of Contents
- Christer O. Kiselman – Vyacheslav Zakharyuta's complex analysis [MR 2497863]
- Zbigniew Błocki – Remark on the definition of the complex Monge-Ampère operator [MR 2497864]
- José Bonet and Reinhold Meise – Convolution operators on quasianalytic classes of Roumieu type [MR 2497865]
- Johann S. Brauchart, Douglas P. Hardin and Edward B. Saff – Riesz energy and sets of revolution in [MR 2497866]
- Plamen Djakov and Boris Mityagin – Bari-Markus property for Riesz projections of Hill operators with singular potentials [MR 2497867]
- Michael Langenbruch – Right inverses for differential operators on Fourier ultra-hyperfunctions and the property (DN) [MR 2497868]
- Said El Marzguioui and Jan Wiegerinck – Connectedness in the pluri-fine topology [MR 2497869]
- V. P. Palamodov – Quantum shape of compact domains in phase plane [MR 2499463]
- Alexander Rashkovskii – Analyticity and propagation of plurisubharmonic singularities [MR 2497870]
- Dietmar Vogt – Linear topological properties of spaces and of spaces of ultradifferentiable functions [MR 2497871]
- Jochen Wengenroth – Invertibility for Fréchet valued real analytic functions [MR 2497872]
- Vyacheslav Zakharyuta – Kolmogorov problem on widths asymptotics and pluripotential theory [MR 2497873]