Mirror Symmetry and Tropical Geometry
About this Title
Ricardo Castaño-Bernard, Yan Soibelman and Ilia Zharkov, Editors
This volume contains contributions from the NSF-CBMS Conference on Tropical Geometry and Mirror Symmetry, which was held from December 13–17, 2008 at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas.
It gives an excellent picture of numerous connections of mirror symmetry with other areas of mathematics (especially with algebraic and symplectic geometry) as well as with other areas of mathematical physics. The techniques and methods used by the authors of the volume are at the frontier of this very active area of research.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in mirror symmetry.
Table of Contents
- Charles F. Doran and Andrey Y. Novoseltsev – Closed form expressions for Hodge numbers of complete intersection Calabi-Yau threefolds in toric varieties [MR 2681790]
- Kenji Fukaya, Yong-Geun Oh, Hiroshi Ohta and Kaoru Ono – Anchored Lagrangian submanifolds and their Floer theory [MR 2681791]
- Maxim Kontsevich and Yan Soibelman – Motivic Donaldson-Thomas invariants: summary of results [MR 2681792]
- David R. Morrison – On the structure of supersymmetric $T^3$ fibrations [MR 2681793]
- Helge Ruddat – Log Hodge groups on a toric Calabi-Yau degeneration [MR 2681794]
- Ilia Zharkov – Tropical theta characteristics [MR 2681795]