About this Volume
Edited by: José Ignacio Burgos Gil, ICMAT, Madrid, Spain, Rob de Jeu, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, James D. Lewis, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada, Juan Carlos Naranjo, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain, Wayne Raskind, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ and Xavier Xarles, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
2012: Volume: 571
ISBNs: 978-0-8218-5322-1 (print); 978-0-8218-8987-9 (online)
This volume contains the proceedings of the Regulators III Conference, held from July 12 to July 22, 2010, in Barcelona, Spain.
Regulators can be thought of as realizations from motivic cohomology, which is very difficult to compute, to more computable theories such as Hodge, Betti, l-adic, and Deligne cohomology. It is a very intricate subject that thrives on its interaction with algebraic K-theory, arithmetic geometry, number theory, motivic cohomology, Hodge theory and mathematical physics.
The articles in this volume are a reflection of the various approaches to this subject, such as results on motivic cohomology, descriptions of regulators, a revisiting of a number of fundamental conjectures (such as new results pertaining to the Hodge and standard conjectures), and more.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in number theory, K-theory, and algebraic geometry.
Table of Contents
- Masanori Asakura – Quintic surface over $p$-adic local fields with infinite $p$-primary torsion in the Chow group of $0$-cycles
- A. Beilinson – A remark on primitive cycles and Fourier-Radon transform
- A. Beilinson – Remarks on Grothendieck’s standard conjectures
- Amnon Besser – On the derivative of a normal function associated with a Deligne cohomology class
- Jean-Louis Colliot-Thélène – Quelques cas d’annulation du troisième groupe de cohomologie non ramifiée
- Frédéric Déglise – Coniveau filtration and mixed motives
- Frédéric Déglise – Around the Gysin triangle I
- Christopher Deninger – Regulators, entropy and infinite determinants
- Marcello Felisatti and Frank Neumann – Secondary theories for étale groupoids
- Thomas Geisser – Finite generation conjectures for motivic cohomology theories over finite fields
- David Hébert – Le foncteur de filtration par le poids
- Roy Joshua – K-Theory and G-Theory of DG-stacks
- Alessio Del Padrone and Claudio Pedrini – Derived categories of coherent sheaves and motives of K3 surfaces
- Wayne Raskind – Serre-Tate parameters and Jacobian inversion for rigid Calabi-Yau 3-folds
- Andreas Rosenschon and V. Srinivas – An example concerning specialization of torsion subgroups of Chow groups
- Jörg Wildeshaus – Motivic intersection complex