Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations
About this Title
Patricio Cifuentes, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain, José García-Cuerva, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain, Gustavo Garrigós, Universidad de Murcia, Murcia, Spain, Eugenio Hernández, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain, José María Martell, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Madrid, Spain, Javier Parcet, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Madrid, Spain, Keith M. Rogers, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Madrid, Spain, Alberto Ruiz, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain, Fernando Soria, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Madrid, Spain and Ana Vargas, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain, Editors
Publication: Contemporary Mathematics
Publication Year 2014: Volume 612
ISBNs: 978-0-8218-9433-0 (print); 978-1-4704-1525-9 (online)
This volume contains the Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations, held June 11–15, 2012, in El Escorial, Madrid, Spain.
Included in this volume is the written version of the mini-course given by Jonathan Bennett on Aspects of Multilinear Harmonic Analysis Related to Transversality. Also included, among other papers, is a paper by Emmanouil Milakis, Jill Pipher, and Tatiana Toro, which reflects and extends the ideas presented in the mini-course on Analysis on Non-smooth Domains delivered at the conference by Tatiana Toro.
The topics of the contributed lectures cover a wide range of the field of Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations and illustrate the fruitful interplay between the two subfields.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in harmonic analysis and partial differential equations.
Table of Contents
- Jonathan Bennett – Aspects of multilinear harmonic analysis related to transversality
- Frédéric Bernicot – Multi-frequency Calderón-Zygmund analysis and connexion to Bochner-Riesz multipliers
- Oleksandra Beznosova, Jean Carlo Moraes and María Cristina Pereyra – Sharp Bounds for $t$-Haar Multipliers on $L^2$
- Marcin Bownik and John Jasper – Spectra of Frame Operators with Prescribed Frame Norms
- Jishan Fan and Tohru Ozawa – Regularity criteria for Hall-magnetohydrodynamics and the space-time Monopole equation in Lorenz gauge
- Tuomas P. Hytönen – The $A_2$ theorem: Remarks and complements
- Marius Junge, Tao Mei and Javier Parcet – An invitation to harmonic analysis associated with semigroups of operators
- José María Martell, Dorina Mitrea, Irina Mitrea and Marius Mitrea – The higher order regularity Dirichlet problem for elliptic systems in the upper-half space
- Emmanouil Milakis, Jill Pipher and Tatiana Toro – Perturbations of elliptic operators in chord arc domains
- Andreas Rosén – Cauchy non-integral formulas