Representations of Algebras
About this Title
Graham J. Leuschke, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, Frauke Bleher, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, Ralf Schiffler, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT and Dan Zacharia, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, Editors
Publication: Contemporary Mathematics
Publication Year: 2018; Volume 705
ISBNs: 978-1-4704-3576-9 (print); 978-1-4704-4721-2 (online)
This volume contains the proceedings of the 17th Workshop and International Conference on Representations of Algebras (ICRA 2016), held from August 10–19, 2016, at Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY.
Included are three survey articles based on short courses in the areas of commutative algebraic groups, modular group representation theory, and thick tensor ideals of bounded derived categories. Other articles represent contributions to areas in and related to representation theory, such as noncommutative resolutions, twisted commutative algebras, and upper cluster algebras.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in group representations, algebra representations, commutative algebra, and category theory.
Table of Contents
- Michel Brion – Commutative algebraic groups up to isogeny. II
- Ragnar-Olaf Buchweitz, Eleonore Faber and Colin Ingalls – Noncommutative resolutions of discriminants
- Jiarui Fei – Polyhedral models for tensor product multiplicities
- Edward L. Green and Sibylle Schroll – Special multiserial algebras, Brauer configuration algebras and more: A survey
- Gustavo Jasso and Julian Külshammer – Nakayama-type phenomena in higher Auslander–Reiten theory
- Ryan Kinser – K-polynomials of type A quiver orbit closures and lacing diagrams
- Rosanna Laking – Krull–Gabriel dimension and the Ziegler spectrum
- Helmut Lenzing – On the K-theory of weighted projective curves
- Markus Linckelmann – Finite-dimensional algebras arising as blocks of finite group algebras
- Claus Michael Ringel – Kronecker modules generated by modules of length 2
- Steven V Sam – Noetherian properties in representation theory
- Ryo Takahashi – Thick tensor ideals of right bounded derived categories of commutative rings
- Hugh Thomas – Stability, shards, and preprojective algebras
- Antoine Touzé – Computations and applications of some homological constants for polynomial representations of $GL_n$