| Israel Mathematical Conference Proceedings
1999; 227 pp; softcover
Volume: 13 List Price: US$79
Member Price: US$63.20
Order Code: IMCP/13
This volume presents the proceedings of the international workshop held at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. Included are research and survey articles on interpolation theory and function spaces. Readers will find in this book both current research and a broad overview of the topic.
A publication of the Bar-Ilan University. Distributed worldwide by the AMS.
Graduate students and research mathematicians working in function spaces, interpolation spaces, and related topics; electrical engineers and physicists working in wavelet applications.
Table of Contents
- S. Krein, P. Kuchment, V. Ovchinnikov, and E. Semenov -- Iosif Shneiberg July 26, 1950-July 21, 1992
- J. Bastero, M. Milman, and F. J. Ruiz -- Reverse Hölder inequalities and interpolation
- M. J. Carro, J. Cerdà, and J. Soria -- Commutators, interpolation and vector function spaces
- C. Fefferman and R. Narasimhan -- Bernstein inequalities for analytic and algebraic functions
- E. Hernández, X. Wang, and G. Weiss -- Characterization of wavelets, scaling functions and wavelets associated with multiresolution analyses
- S. Janson -- Complex method interpolation defined using a half-plane or full disc
- S. V. Kisliakov -- Interpolation of \(H^p\)-spaces: Some recent developments
- E. Liflyand -- A family of function spaces and multipliers
- R. Nillsen -- Function spaces and \(n\)-dimensional wavelet transforms
- E. Pustylnik -- Generalized potential type operators on rearrangement invariant spaces
- E. M. Semenov -- On the stability of the real interpolation method in the class of rearrangement invariant spaces
- P. Shvartsman -- The \(K\)-functional of the pair \((L_\infty(w),BMO)\)
- O. E. Tikhonov -- On the Lozanovskiĭ class of condensing operators and its applications to non-commutative integration
- O. E. Tikhonov and L. V. Veselova -- The uniqueness of the solution to the inverse problem of exact interpolation
- P. Wingren -- Lipschitz and Zygmund spaces on subsets, a comparison with respect to the Baire category