| | Contemporary Mathematics
2004; 260 pp; softcover
ISBN-13: 978-0-8218-3686-6 List Price: US$92
Member Price: US$73.60
Order Code: CONM/364
This book contains contributions from the participants of an international conference on complex analysis and dynamical systems.
The papers collected here are devoted to various topics in complex analysis and dynamical systems, ranging from properties of holomorphic mappings to attractors in hyperbolic spaces. Overall, these selections provide an overview of activity in analysis at the outset of the twenty-first century. The book is suitable for graduate students and researchers in complex analysis and related problems of dynamics.
With this volume, the Israel Mathematical Conference Proceedings are now published as a subseries of the AMS Contemporary Mathematics series.
This book is copublished with Bar-Ilan University.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in complex analysis and related problems of dynamics.
Table of Contents
- L. Aizenberg -- Remarks on the "asymptotic maximum principle"
- C. Beneteau and B. Korenblum -- Some coefficient estimates for \(H^p\) functions
- R. Brooks -- A statistical model of Riemann surfaces
- M. Budzyńska -- Holomorphic retracts in domains with the locally uniformly linearly convex Kobayashi distance
- M. Budzyńska and T. Kuczumow -- Common fixed points of holomorphic mappings and retracts of \(B^\infty_H\)
- M. Elin, A. Goldvard, S. Reich, and D. Shoikhet -- Dynamics of spirallike functions
- L. A. Harris -- Invertibility preserving linear maps of Banach algebras
- J. Hilgert and D. Mayer -- The dynamical zeta function and transfer operators for the Kac-Baker model
- V. A. Khatskevich, V. A. Senderov, and V. S. Shulman -- On operator matrices generating linear fractional maps of operator balls
- T. Krainer and B.-W. Schulze -- Long-time asymptotics with geometric singularities in the spatial variables
- S. L. Krushkal -- Grunsky inequalities of higher rank with applications to complex geometry and function theory
- M. Lanza de Cristoforis -- Asymptotic behaviour of the conformal representation of a Jordan domain with a small hole, and relative capacity
- D. Lenz -- Singular continuous spectrum for certain quasicrystal Schrödinger operators
- E. Malinnikova -- Measures orthogonal to the gradients of harmonic functions
- O. Martio, V. Ryazanov, U. Srebro, and E. Yakubov -- \(Q\)-homeomorphisms
- B. Paneah -- Dynamic methods in the general theory of Cauchy type functional equations
- V. S. Rabinovich -- Exponential estimates for eigenfunctions of Schrödinger operators with rapidly increasing and discontinuous potentials
- S. Reich and A. J. Zaslavski -- A porosity result for attracting mappings in hyperbolic spaces
- B. Schneider and M. Shapiro -- Some properties of the quaternionic Cauchy-type integral for a piece-wise Liapunov surface of integration