| Documenta Mathematica
2006; 827 pp; hardcover
ISBN-13: 978-3-936609-28-8 List Price: US$118
Member Price: US$94.40
Order Code: DOCMATH/4
This volume is dedicated to Professor John H. Coates, an outstanding contributor to number theory, both through his pioneering and fundamental mathematical works and through the magnificent mathematical school he has established.
It contains 24 articles written by 38 authors on a wide range of topics in the cutting edge of research in number theory, algebraic geometry and analysis: zeta functions and \(L\)-functions, automorphic and modularity issues, Galois representations, arithmetic of elliptic curves, Iwasawa theory, noncommutative Iwasawa theory, and \(p\)-adic analysis.
This volume will be of interest to researchers and students in these and neighboring fields.
A publication of Documenta Mathematica. The AMS distributes this series, beginning with volume 3, in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Gradute students and research mathematicians interested in number theory.
Table of Contents
- K. Ardakov and K. Brown -- Ring-theoretic properties of Iwasawa algebras: A survey
- G. Banaszak, W. Gajda, and P. Krason -- On the image of l-adic Galois representations for Abelian varieties of type I and II
- S. Böcherer and A. Panchishkin -- Admissible \(p\)-adic measures attached to triple products of elliptic cusp forms
- D. Burns and M. Flach -- On the equivariant Tamagawa number conjecture for Tate motives, part II
- D. Burns and O. Venjakob -- On the leading terms of Zeta isomorphisms and \(p\)-adic \(L\)-functions in non-commutative Iwasawa theory
- K. Buzzard and F. Calegari -- The 2-adic eigencurve is proper
- L. Clozel and E. Ullmo -- Equidistribution Adélique des Tores et équidistribution des points CM
- R. Coleman and K. McMurdy -- Fake CM and the stable model of \(X_0(Np^3)\)
- D. Delbourgo -- Lambda-adic Euler characteristics of elliptic curves
- E. de Shalit -- Coleman integration versus Schneider integration on semistable curves
- R. Greenberg -- On the structure of certain Galois cohomology groups
- M. Harris, J.-S. Li, and C. Skinner -- \(p\)-adic \(L\)-functions for unitary Shimura varieties I: Construction of the Eisenstein measure
- H. Hida -- Anticyclotomic main conjectures
- F. Jarvis -- Optimal levels for modular mod 2 representations over totally real fields
- K. Kato -- Universal norms of \(p\)-units in some non-commutative Galois extensions
- S. Kobayashi -- An elementary proof of the Mazur-Tate-Teitelbaum conjecture for elliptic curves
- B. Mazur, W. Stein, and J. Tate -- Computation of \(p\)-adic heights and log convergence
- R. Pollack and T. Weston -- Kida's formula and congruences
- P. Schneider and J. Teitelbaum -- Banach-Hecke algebras and \(p\)-adic Galois representations
- A. Scholl -- Higher fields of norms and \((\phi,\Gamma)\)-modules
- J. Silverman -- Divisibility sequences and powers of algebraic integers
- R. Taylor -- On the meromorphic continuation of degree two \(L\)-functions
- J. Tilouine -- Siegel varieties and \(p\)-adic Siegel modular forms
- J. Wintenberger -- On \(p\)-adic geometric representations of \(G_Q\)