Return to List
Stochastic Analysis: Random Fields and Measure-Valued Processes
A publication of Bar-Ilan University.
| | Israel Mathematical Conference Proceedings
1996; 214 pp; softcover
Volume: 10 List Price: US$45
Member Price: US$36
Order Code: IMCP/10
This volume contains papers on probablity theory and stochastic analysis resulting from two international conferences held at the Department of Mathematics of Bar-Ilan University in 1993 and 1995. The work includes expository and advanced research presentations, which accurately reflect the nature, scope, and vibrancy of these conferences on stochastic analysis.
A publication of the Bar-Ilan University. Distributed worldwide by the AMS.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in probability theory and stochastic processes.
Table of Contents
- S. Albeverio, Z. Haba, and F. Russo -- On non linear two-space dimensional wave equation perturbed by space-time white noise
- C. Bandle, M. Dozzi, and R. Schott -- Blow up behaviour of a stochastic partial differential equation of reaction-diffusion type
- A. Benassi, S. Jaffard, and D. Roux -- Gaussian elliptic processes
- T. Bojdecki and L. G. Gorostiza -- Self-intersection local time for Gaussian \(S'\)-processes, and application to fluctuation limits of branching particle systems
- R. C. Dalang and J. B. Walsh -- Local structure of level sets of the Brownian sheet
- D. A. Dawson, K. J. Hochberg, and V. Vinogradov -- On weak convergence of branching particle systems undergoing spatial motion
- M. L. Esquivel -- On the local behavior of the Brownian sheet
- A. M. Etheridge -- Superprocesses, branching processes and an explosive PDE
- J.-P. Fouque -- Waves in random media and two-parameter diffusions
- K. J. Hochberg and A. Madrecki -- Itô formulas for higher-order asymptotically stable motions and applications
- R. Léandre -- Loop space of a developable orbifold
- L. Manevitz and E. Merzbach -- Multi-parameter stochastic processes via non-standard analysis
- D. Nualart and M. Thieullen -- Anticipative stochastic differential equations driven by a multidimensional Brownian motion
- E. Parzen -- Comparison change analysis and change empirical processes
- K. Takaoka -- A class of path transformations of one-dimensional Brownian motion
- V. Vinogradov -- On weak convergence for two families of conditioned random functions