Return to List
Singularities in Geometry and Topology 2004
A publication of the Mathematical Society of Japan.
| Advanced Studies in Pure Mathematics
2007; 329 pp; hardcover
ISBN-13: 978-4-931469-39-6 List Price: US$102
Member Price: US$81.60
Order Code: ASPM/46
This volume constitutes the proceedings of the Third Franco-Japanese Symposium on Singularities in Geometry and Topology, held in Sapporo in September 2004. It contains not only research papers on the most advanced topics in the field but also some survey articles, which give a broad scope of some areas of the subject.
Volumes in this series are freely available electronically 5 years post-publication.
Published for the Mathematical Society of Japan by Kinokuniya, Tokyo, and distributed worldwide, except in Japan, by the AMS.
Graduate students and research mathematicians interested in geometry and topology.
Table of Contents
- V. Blanlœil and O. Saeki -- Cobordism of fibered knots and related topics
- J.-P. Brasselet, J. Seade, and T. Suwa -- Proportionality of indices of 1-forms on singular varieties
- M. Hanamura -- Motivic sheaves and intersection cohomology
- E. Hironaka -- On hyperbolic perturbations of algebraic links and small Mahler measure
- V. P. Kostov -- Stably hyperbolic polynomials
- Y. Nakamura and S. Tajima -- On weighted-degrees for algebraic local cohomologies associated with semiquasihomogeneous singularities
- P. Popescu-Pampu -- The geometry of continued fractions and the topology of surface singularities
- G. Rond -- Exemples de fonctions de Artin de germes d'espaces analytiques
- K. Takeuchi -- Perverse sheaves and Milnor fibers over singular varieties
- S. Tanabé -- On Horn-Kapranov uniformisation of the discriminantal loci
- M. Tibuar -- Duality of Euler data for affine varieties
- M. Vaquié -- Algebre graduée associée à une valuation de \(K[x]\)
- M. Watari -- Plane curve singularities whose Milnor and Tjurina numbers differ by three
- S. Yokura -- Characteristic classes of (pro)algebraic varieties