A unified process for the evaluation of the zeros of polynomials over the complex number field
-  E. Bodewig, On types of convergence and on the behavior of approximations in the neighborhood of a multiple root of an equation, Quart. Appl. Math. 7 (1949), 325–333. MR 0031326, https://doi.org/10.1090/S0033-569X-1949-31326-2
-  R. A. Brooker, The solution of algebraic equations on the EDSAC, Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 48 (1952), 255–270. MR 0046138
-  Saul Gorn, ``Real Solutions of Numerical Equations by High-Speed Machines,'' BRL Report No. 966, October, 1955.
-  Frank L. Hitchcock, An improvement on the G.C.D. method for complex roots, J. Math. Phys. Mass. Inst. Tech. 23 (1944), 69–74. MR 0010657, https://doi.org/10.1002/sapm194423169
-  Morris Marden, The Geometry of the Zeros of a Polynomial in a Complex Variable, Mathematical Surveys, No. 3, American Mathematical Society, New York, N. Y., 1949. MR 0031114
-  David E. Muller, A method for solving algebraic equations using an automatic computer, Math. Tables Aids Comput. 10 (1956), 208–215. MR 0083822, https://doi.org/10.1090/S0025-5718-1956-0083822-0
-  F. W. J. Olver, The evaluation of zeros of high-degree polynomials, Philos. Trans. Roy. Soc. London. Ser. A. 244 (1952), 385–415. MR 0049652, https://doi.org/10.1098/rsta.1952.0010
-  A. N. Ostrowski, ``Lectures on Solutions of Equations and Systems of Equations,'' NBS Working Paper, June 11, 1952.
- E. Bodewig, ``On Types of Convergence and on the Behavior of Approximations in the Neighborhood of a Multiple Root of an Equation,'' Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, Volume VII, p. 325-333. MR 0031326 (11:136d)
- R. A. Brooker, ``The Solution of Algebraic Equations on the EDSAC,'' Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, Vol. 48, 1952. MR 0046138 (13:691e)
- Saul Gorn, ``Real Solutions of Numerical Equations by High-Speed Machines,'' BRL Report No. 966, October, 1955.
- Frank L. Hitchcock, ``An Improvement on the G.C.D. Method for Complex Roots,'' Journal of Math and Physics, v. 23, 1944. MR 0010657 (6:50k)
- Morris Marden, ``The Geometry of the Zeros of a Polynomial in a Complex Variable,'' American Math. Society Survey III, N. Y., 1949. MR 0031114 (11:101i)
- David E. Muller, ``A Method for Solving Algebraic Equations Using an Automatic Computer, Mathematical Tables and Other Aids to Computation,'' v. 10, 1956. MR 0083822 (18:766e)
- F. W. J. Olver, ``Evaluation of Zeros of High-Degree Polynomials,'' Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, Volume 244, April 3, 1952. MR 0049652 (14:209f)
- A. N. Ostrowski, ``Lectures on Solutions of Equations and Systems of Equations,'' NBS Working Paper, June 11, 1952.
Retrieve articles in Mathematics of Computation with MSC: 65.00
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 65.00