Transitive graphs with fewer than twenty vertices
Brendan D. McKay
Math. Comp. 33 (1979), 1101-1121
Full-text PDF Free Access
Similar Articles |
Abstract: A graph is called transitive if its automorphism group acts transitively on the vertex set. We list the 1031 transitive graphs with fewer than 20 vertices, together with many of their properties.
Behzad and Gary
Chartrand, Introduction to the theory of graphs, Allyn and
Bacon Inc., Boston, Mass., 1971. MR 0432461
Biggs, Algebraic graph theory, Cambridge University Press,
London, 1974. Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, No. 67. MR 0347649
C. GODSIL, Neighbourhoods of Transitive Graphs and GRR's, Mathematics Research Report No. 2, University of Melbourne, 1977.
J. Seidel, Graphs and two-graphs, Proceedings of the Fifth
Southeastern Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing
(Florida Atlantic Univ., Boca Raton, Fla., 1974), Utilitas Math.,
Winnipeg, Man., 1974, pp. 125–143. Congressus Numerantium, No.
0364028 (51 #283)
P. Yap, Point-symmetric graphs with 𝑝≤13 points,
Nanta Math. 6 (1973), no. 1, 8–20. MR 0332581
- M. BEHZAD & G. CHARTRAND, Introduction to the Theory of Graphs, Allyn and Bacon, Boston, Mass., 1971. MR 0432461 (55:5449)
- N. BIGGS, Algebraic Graph Theory, Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics No. 67, Cambridge, 1974. MR 0347649 (50:151)
- C. GODSIL, Neighbourhoods of Transitive Graphs and GRR's, Mathematics Research Report No. 2, University of Melbourne, 1977.
- J. J. SEIDEL, "Graphs and two-graphs," Proc. 5th Southeastern Conf. on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing, Utilitas Math., Winnipeg, 1974. MR 0364028 (51:283)
- H. P. YAP, "Point symmetric graphs with points," Nanta Math., v. 6, 1973, pp. 8-20. MR 0332581 (48:10907)
Retrieve articles in Mathematics of Computation
Retrieve articles in all journals
© Copyright 1979
American Mathematical Society