Transitive graphs with fewer than twenty vertices
Abstract: A graph is called transitive if its automorphism group acts transitively on the vertex set. We list the 1031 transitive graphs with fewer than 20 vertices, together with many of their properties.
-  Mehdi Behzad and Gary Chartrand, Introduction to the theory of graphs, Allyn and Bacon Inc., Boston, Mass., 1971. MR 0432461
-  Norman Biggs, Algebraic graph theory, Cambridge University Press, London, 1974. Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, No. 67. MR 0347649
-  C. GODSIL, Neighbourhoods of Transitive Graphs and GRR's, Mathematics Research Report No. 2, University of Melbourne, 1977.
-  J. J. Seidel, Graphs and two-graphs, Proceedings of the Fifth Southeastern Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing (Florida Atlantic Univ., Boca Raton, Fla., 1974), Utilitas Math., Winnipeg, Man., 1974, pp. 125–143. Congressus Numerantium, No. X. MR 0364028
-  H. P. Yap, Point-symmetric graphs with 𝑝≤13 points, Nanta Math. 6 (1973), no. 1, 8–20. MR 0332581
- M. BEHZAD & G. CHARTRAND, Introduction to the Theory of Graphs, Allyn and Bacon, Boston, Mass., 1971. MR 0432461 (55:5449)
- N. BIGGS, Algebraic Graph Theory, Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics No. 67, Cambridge, 1974. MR 0347649 (50:151)
- C. GODSIL, Neighbourhoods of Transitive Graphs and GRR's, Mathematics Research Report No. 2, University of Melbourne, 1977.
- J. J. SEIDEL, "Graphs and two-graphs," Proc. 5th Southeastern Conf. on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing, Utilitas Math., Winnipeg, 1974. MR 0364028 (51:283)
- H. P. YAP, "Point symmetric graphs with points," Nanta Math., v. 6, 1973, pp. 8-20. MR 0332581 (48:10907)
Retrieve articles in Mathematics of Computation with MSC: 05C25
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 05C25