A method for finding permanents of matrices
Abstract: Certain row operations are used in a method for computing permanents of 0, 1 matrices. Machine execution times for this method are compared with those for the Ryser and Nijenhuis-Wilf algorithms.
-  R. Kallman, Computer Programs for Evaluating Permanents of 0, 1 Matrices, Dept. of Math. Techn. Report., Ball State Univ., 1980.
-  Albert Nijenhuis and Herbert S. Wilf, Combinatorial algorithms, 2nd ed., Academic Press, Inc. [Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Publishers], New York-London, 1978. For computers and calculators; Computer Science and Applied Mathematics. MR 510047
-  Herbert John Ryser, Combinatorial mathematics, The Carus Mathematical Monographs, No. 14, Published by The Mathematical Association of America; distributed by John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 1963. MR 0150048
- R. Kallman, Computer Programs for Evaluating Permanents of 0, 1 Matrices, Dept. of Math. Techn. Report., Ball State Univ., 1980.
- A. Nijenhuis & H. S. Wilf, Combinatorial Algorithms, 2nd ed., Academic Press, New York, 1978. MR 510047 (80a:68076)
- H. J. Ryser, Combinatorial Mathematics, Carus Math. Monograph No. 14, Math. Assoc. Amer., 1963. MR 0150048 (27:51)