A note on metric-fine spaces
Abstract: The coreflection into metric-fine spaces is explicitly described, and it is shown that metric-fine proximally fine spaces are just the spaces such that is uniformly continuous whenever the pre-images under of zero sets are zero sets.
-  Eduard Čech, Topological spaces, Revised edition by Zdeněk Frolík and Miroslav Katětov. Scientific editor, Vlastimil Pták. Editor of the English translation, Charles O. Junge, Publishing House of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, Prague; Interscience Publishers John Wiley & Sons, London-New York-Sydney, 1966. MR 0211373
-  Z. Frolík Topological methods in measure theory and measurable spaces (Proc. Third Prague Sympos., 1971), Academia, Prague, 1972.
-  -Interplay of measurable and uniform spaces, Proc. Second Internat. Sympos. on Topology and Appl., Budva, 1972.
-  Zdeněk Frolík, Measurable uniform spaces, Pacific J. Math. 55 (1974), 93–105. MR 0383358
-  Zdeněk Frolík, A measurable map with analytic domain and metrizable range is quotient., Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 76 (1970), 1112–1117. MR 0265539, https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9904-1970-12584-8
-  Anthony W. Hager, Some nearly fine uniform spaces, Proc. London Math. Soc. (3) 28 (1974), 517–546. MR 0397670, https://doi.org/10.1112/plms/s3-28.3.517
-  Anthony W. Hager, Measurable uniform spaces, Fund. Math. 77 (1972), no. 1, 51–73. MR 0324661, https://doi.org/10.4064/fm-77-1-51-73
-  J. R. Isbell, Uniform spaces, Mathematical Surveys, No. 12, American Mathematical Society, Providence, R.I., 1964. MR 0170323
- E. Čech Topological spaces, 2nd ed., Publ. House Czech. Acad. Sci., Prague, 1966; English transl., Wiley, New York, 1966. MR 35 #2254. MR 0211373 (35:2254)
- Z. Frolík Topological methods in measure theory and measurable spaces (Proc. Third Prague Sympos., 1971), Academia, Prague, 1972.
- -Interplay of measurable and uniform spaces, Proc. Second Internat. Sympos. on Topology and Appl., Budva, 1972.
- -Measurable uniform spaces, Pacific J. Math. (to appear). MR 0383358 (52:4239)
- -A measurable map with analytic domain and metrizable range in quotient, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 76 (1970), 1112-1117. MR 42 #448. MR 0265539 (42:448)
- A. Hager Some nearly fine uniform spaces, Proc. London Math. Soc. (to appear). MR 0397670 (53:1528)
- -Measurable uniform spaces, Fund. Math. 77 (1972), 51-73. MR 0324661 (48:3011)
- J. Isbell Uniform spaces, Math. Surveys, no. 12, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R. I., 1964. MR 30 #561. MR 0170323 (30:561)
Retrieve articles in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society with MSC: 54E15
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 54E15
Keywords: Fine, proximally fine, metric-fine and coz-fine uniformities, completely additive, cozero covers, -uniformly discrete, coreflection, metrically determined functors
Article copyright: © Copyright 1974 American Mathematical Society