On upper gauge density
Abstract: Let be a diametric gauge over a metric space . It is proved, in this paper, that the upper gauge density for almost all points of the complement of provided that is in a certain family which contains all Borel sets of finite measure. Also, a relation between conditions for a diametric gauge and certain regularity conditions is given.
-  W. Eames, A local property of measurable sets, Canad. J. Math. 12 (1960), 632–640. MR 0122954, https://doi.org/10.4153/CJM-1960-057-8
-  Gerald Freilich, Gauges and their densities, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 122 (1966), 153–162. MR 0206197, https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9947-1966-0206197-5
-  Stanisław Saks, Theory of the integral, Second revised edition. English translation by L. C. Young. With two additional notes by Stefan Banach, Dover Publications, Inc., New York, 1964. MR 0167578
- W. Eames, A local property of measurable sets, Canad. J. Math. 12(1960), 632-640. MR 23 #A285. MR 0122954 (23:A285)
- G. Freilich, Gauges and their densities, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 122(1966), 153-162. MR 34 #6018. MR 0206197 (34:6018)
- S. Saks, Theory of the integral, Monografie Mat., vol. VII, PWN, Warsaw, 1937; reprint, Dover, New York, 1964. MR 29 #4850. MR 0167578 (29:4850)