Hardy's inequalities with indices less than
Authors: Paul R. Beesack and Hans P. Heinig
Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 83 (1981), 532-536
MSC: Primary 26D15
MathSciNet review: 627685
Abstract: In this paper Hardy inequalities are proved between weighted , spaces with indices , less than 1. The results are almost characterizations of those weights for which weighted estimates hold.
-  Paul R. Beesack, Hardy’s inequality and its extensions, Pacific J. Math. 11 (1961), 39–61. MR 0121449
-  J. Scott Bradley, Hardy inequalities with mixed norms, Canad. Math. Bull. 21 (1978), no. 4, 405–408. MR 523580, https://doi.org/10.4153/CMB-1978-071-7
-  G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood and G. Pólya, Inequalities, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1959.
-  Hans P. Heinig, Variations of Hardy’s inequality, Real Anal. Exchange 5 (1979/80), no. 1, 61–81. MR 557964
-  Benjamin Muckenhoupt, Hardy’s inequality with weights, Studia Math. 44 (1972), 31–38. Collection of articles honoring the completion by Antoni Zygmund of 50 years of scientific activity, I. MR 0311856, https://doi.org/10.4064/sm-44-1-31-38
- P. R. Beesack, Hardy's inequalities and its extensions, Pacific J. Math. 11 (1961), 31-61. MR 0121449 (22:12187)
- J. S. Bradley, Hardy inequalities with mixed norms, Canad. Math. Bull. 21 (1978), 405-408. MR 523580 (80a:26005)
- G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood and G. Pólya, Inequalities, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1959.
- H. P. Heinig, Variations of Hardy's inequality, Real Anal. Exchange 5 (1979-80), 61-81. MR 557964 (81g:26008)
- B. Muckenhoupt, Hardy's inequality with weights, Studia Math. 44 (1972), 31-38. MR 0311856 (47:418)
Retrieve articles in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society with MSC: 26D15
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 26D15
Keywords: Inequality, Hardy operator, weight function, -spaces
Article copyright: © Copyright 1981 American Mathematical Society