On the monodromy of higher logarithms
Author: Dinakar Ramakrishnan
Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 85 (1982), 596-599
MSC: Primary 53C30; Secondary 14D05, 22E40, 33A10
MathSciNet review: 660611
Abstract: The (multivalued) higher logarithms are interpreted, by studying their monodromy, as giving well-defined maps from into certain complex nilmanifolds with -actions.
-  A. A. Beĭlinson, Higher regulators and values of 𝐿-functions of curves, Funktsional. Anal. i Prilozhen. 14 (1980), no. 2, 46–47 (Russian). MR 575206
-  Spencer Bloch, Lectures on algebraic cycles, Duke University Mathematics Series, IV, Duke University, Mathematics Department, Durham, N.C., 1980. MR 558224
-  Spencer Bloch, The dilogarithm and extensions of Lie algebras, Algebraic 𝐾-theory, Evanston 1980 (Proc. Conf., Northwestern Univ., Evanston, Ill., 1980) Lecture Notes in Math., vol. 854, Springer, Berlin-New York, 1981, pp. 1–23. MR 618298
-  Leonard Lewin, Polylogarithms and associated functions, North-Holland Publishing Co., New York-Amsterdam, 1981. With a foreword by A. J. Van der Poorten. MR 618278
-  W. Thurston, Geometry and topology of -manifolds, Chapter 7 by J. W. Milnor, Lecture notes, Princeton University.
- A. A. Beilinson, Higher regulators and values of -functions of curves, Functional Anal. Appl. 14 (1980), 116-118. MR 575206 (81k:14020)
- S. Bloch, Lectures on algebraic cycles, Duke Univ. Math. Ser., vol. IV, Department of Mathematics, Duke University, Durham, N.C., 1980. MR 558224 (82e:14012)
- -, Dilogarithm and extensions of Lie algebras, Algebraic -Theory, (M. Stein and E. Friedlander, eds.), Springer-Verlag, New York, 1981. MR 618298 (83b:17010)
- L. Lewin, Polylogarithms and associated functions, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1981. MR 618278 (83b:33019)
- W. Thurston, Geometry and topology of -manifolds, Chapter 7 by J. W. Milnor, Lecture notes, Princeton University.