Remarks on the parametrized symbol calculus
Author: Michio Kinoshita
Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 92 (1984), 190-192
MSC: Primary 47G05; Secondary 35S05
MathSciNet review: 754700
Abstract: In his paper, L. Hörmander has used the Weyl calculus to study the Fourier integral operator theory. In the present paper, the author considers the correspondences , ( is the set of the real numbers), which mean the standard correspondence of symbol and operator if , and the correspondence of Weyl type if , and shows the explicit asymptotic formula which describes the deviation of from the automorphisms as Lie algebra, and makes some remarks on the above formula.
-  L. Hörmander, The Weyl calculus of pseudo-differential operators, Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 32 (1979), 359-443.
-  H. Kumano-go, Gibibun-Sayoso, Iwanami, 1974.
-  M. V. Karasev and V. E. Nazaĭkinskiĭ, Quantization of rapidly oscillating symbols, Mat. Sb. (N.S.) 106(148) (1978), no. 2, 183–213 (Russian). MR 503592
-  I. A. Šereševskiĭ, Quantization in cotangent bundles, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 245 (1979), no. 5, 1057–1060 (Russian). MR 529017
- L. Hörmander, The Weyl calculus of pseudo-differential operators, Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 32 (1979), 359-443.
- H. Kumano-go, Gibibun-Sayoso, Iwanami, 1974.
- M. V. Karasev and V. E. Nazaikinskii, On the quantization of rapidly oscillating symbols, Math. USSR-Sb. 34 (1978), 737-764. MR 503592 (80j:35097)
- I. A. Seresevskii, Quantization in contangent bundles, Soviet Math. Dokl. 20 (1979), 402-405. MR 529017 (80h:58009)