The -deviation of a lift
Abstract: Let be an -space, a primitive element, and a stable primary operation that vanishes on . Let represent in . ( is the projective plane of .) Let be the -deviation of the lift of to the two-stage Postnikov system with -invariant . We obtain a formula that relates to the representation of as a product in .
-  William Browder and Emery Thomas, On the projective plane of an 𝐻-space, Illinois J. Math. 7 (1963), 492–502. MR 0151974
-  James Stasheff, 𝐻-spaces from a homotopy point of view, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 161, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-New York, 1970. MR 0270372
-  Alexander Zabrodsky, Hopf spaces, North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam-New York-Oxford, 1976. North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Vol. 22; Notas de Matemática, No. 59. MR 0440542
- W. Browder and E. Thomas, On the projective plane of an -space, Illinois J. Math. 7 (1963), 492-502. MR 0151974 (27:1955)
- J. D. Stasheff, -spaces from a homotopy point of view, Lecture Notes in Math., vol. 161, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg and New York, 1970. MR 0270372 (42:5261)
- A. Zabrodsky, Hopf spaces, North-Holland, Math. Study #22, North-Holland, 1976. MR 0440542 (55:13416)