Notes of the inversion of integrals. I
Author: George R. Kempf
Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 107 (1989), 873-880
MSC: Primary 14H40; Secondary 14K05, 14K25
MathSciNet review: 986651
Abstract: If is a Picard bundle on the Jacobian of a curve , we have the problem of describing globally. The theta divisor is ample on . Thus it is possible to write as the sheaf associated to a graded over the well-known ring . In this paper we compute the degree of generators and relations for such a module .
-  George Kempf, Toward the inversion of abelian integrals. II, Amer. J. Math. 101 (1979), no. 1, 184–202. MR 527831, https://doi.org/10.2307/2373944
-  G. R. Kempf, Some metrics on Picard bundles, Vector bundles on algebraic varieties (Bombay, 1984) Tata Inst. Fund. Res. Stud. Math., vol. 11, Tata Inst. Fund. Res., Bombay, 1987, pp. 217–224. MR 893600, https://doi.org/10.1002/neu.480180207
-  D. Mumford, On the equations defining abelian varieties. I, Invent. Math. 1 (1966), 287–354. MR 0204427, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01389737
-  -, Varieties defined by quadratic equations, in "Questions on Algebraic Varieties," Centro Inter. Mate, Estrivo, Roma (1970), 31-100.
- G. Kempf, Toward the inversion of abelian integrals II, Amer. J. Math. 101 (1979), 184-202. MR 527831 (82a:14010b)
- -,Some metrics on Picard bundles, in "Vector Bundles on Algebraic Varieties," Tata Institute, Bombay, pp. 217-224. MR 893600 (88j:14039)
- D. Mumford, On the equations defining abelian varieties I, II, III, Inventiones Math. 1 (1966) 287-354; 3 (1967) 75-135 and 215-244. MR 0204427 (34:4269)
- -, Varieties defined by quadratic equations, in "Questions on Algebraic Varieties," Centro Inter. Mate, Estrivo, Roma (1970), 31-100.