On the relationship between density and weak density in Boolean algebras
Author: Kyle Bozeman
Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 112 (1991), 1137-1141
MSC: Primary 06E05
MathSciNet review: 1049841
Full-text PDF Free Access
Abstract: Given a homogeneous, complete Boolean algebra , it is shown that in ZFC, where is the density, is the weak density, and is the cellularity of . A corollary to this result is that in ZFC+GCH.
-  K. Bozeman, Ph.D. thesis, University of North Texas, 1990.
-  Maxim R. Burke, Weakly dense subsets of the measure algebra, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 106 (1989), no. 4, 867–874. MR 961402, https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1989-0961402-3
-  W. Just, unpublished manuscript.
-  Sabine Koppelberg, Projective Boolean algebras, Handbook of Boolean algebras, Vol. 3, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1989, pp. 741–773. MR 991609
- K. Bozeman, Ph.D. thesis, University of North Texas, 1990.
- M. Burke, Weakly dense subsets of the measure algebra, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 106 (1989), 867-874. MR 961402 (89m:28011)
- W. Just, unpublished manuscript.
- S. Koppelberg, General theory of Boolean algebras: handbook of Boolean algebras, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1989. MR 991609
Retrieve articles in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society with MSC: 06E05
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 06E05
Keywords: Dense, weakly dense, homogeneously weakly dense, nowhere relatively dense, cellularity
Article copyright: © Copyright 1991 American Mathematical Society