On isomorphisms of inductive limit -algebras
Author: Klaus Thomsen
Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 113 (1991), 947-953
MSC: Primary 46L05
MathSciNet review: 1087472
Full-text PDF Free Access
Abstract: We prove that for a large class of inductive limit -algebras, including inductive limits of finite direct sums of interval and circle algebras, any -isomorphism is induced from an approximate intertwining, in the sense of Elliott, between the inductive systems defining the algebras.
-  Ola Bratteli, Inductive limits of finite dimensional 𝐶*-algebras, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 171 (1972), 195–234. MR 0312282, https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9947-1972-0312282-2
-  E. G. Effros and J. Kaminker, Homotopy continuity and shape theory for 𝐶*-algebras, Geometric methods in operator algebras (Kyoto, 1983) Pitman Res. Notes Math. Ser., vol. 123, Longman Sci. Tech., Harlow, 1986, pp. 152–180. MR 866493
-  G. A. Elliott, On the classification of -algebras of real rank zero, preprint.
- O. Bratteli, Inductive limits of finite dimensional -algebras, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 171 (1972), 195-234. MR 0312282 (47:844)
- E. G. Effros and J. Kaminker, Homotopy continuity and shape theory for -algebras, Geometric Methods in Operator Algebras (H. Araki and E. G. Effros, eds.), Pitman Research Notes in Math. Ser. 123, Longman Scientific & Technical, 1986. MR 866493 (88a:46082)
- G. A. Elliott, On the classification of -algebras of real rank zero, preprint.
Retrieve articles in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society with MSC: 46L05
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 46L05