A Kronecker theorem for higher order Hankel forms
Abstract: A classical theorem of Kronecker describes those Hankel forms that are of finite rank. Here an analogous characterization is given for the higher order (higher rank) Hankel forms introduced by Janson and Peetre. The methods apply to spaces of holomorphic functions in which the polynomials are dense.
- [JP] Svante Janson and Jaak Peetre, A new generalization of Hankel operators (the case of higher weights), Math. Nachr. 132 (1987), 313–328. MR 910059, https://doi.org/10.1002/mana.19871320121
- [JPR] Svante Janson, Jaak Peetre, and Richard Rochberg, Hankel forms and the Fock space, Rev. Mat. Iberoamericana 3 (1987), no. 1, 61–138. MR 1008445, https://doi.org/10.4171/RMI/46
- [PR] Jaak Peetre and Richard Rochberg, Higher order Hankel forms, Multivariable operator theory (Seattle, WA, 1993) Contemp. Math., vol. 185, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1995, pp. 283–306. MR 1332066, https://doi.org/10.1090/conm/185/02160
- [Po1] S. C. Power, Finite rank multivariable Hankel forms, Linear Algebra Appl. 48 (1982), 237–244. MR 683221, https://doi.org/10.1016/0024-3795(82)90110-0
- [Po2] -, Hankel operators on Hilbert space, Pitman, New York, 1982.
- S. Janson and J. Peetre, A new generalization of Hankel operators (the case of higher weight), Math. Nachr. 132 (1987), 318-328. MR 910059 (88m:47045)
- S. Janson, J. Peetre, and R. Rochberg, Hankel forms and the Fock space, Rev. Mat. Iberoamericana 3 (1987), 61-138. MR 1008445 (91a:47029)
- J. Peetre and R. Rochberg, Higher order Hankel forms, Proc. Conf. Operator Theory (Seattle, 1993) (to appear). MR 1332066 (96g:47020)
- S. C. Power, Finite rank multivariable Hankel forms, Linear Algebra Appl. 48 (1984), 237-244. MR 683221 (84f:47032)
- -, Hankel operators on Hilbert space, Pitman, New York, 1982.
Retrieve articles in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society with MSC: 47B35
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 47B35