The multiplier operators
on the weighted product spaces
Authors: Lung-Kee Chen and Dashan Fan
Journal: Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 124 (1996), 3755-3765
MSC (1991): Primary 42B15, 42B30
MathSciNet review: 1353380
Full-text PDF Free Access
Abstract: In this paper, we proved the boundedness of multiplier operators on the weighted product spaces.
- 1. L. Carleson, A counterexample for measures bounded for for the B-disc, Mittag Leffler report, No. 7, 1974.
- 2. Robert Fefferman, Harmonic analysis on product spaces, Ann. of Math. (2) 126 (1987), no. 1, 109–130. MR 898053, https://doi.org/10.2307/1971346
- 3. José García-Cuerva and José L. Rubio de Francia, Weighted norm inequalities and related topics, North-Holland Mathematics Studies, vol. 116, North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam, 1985. Notas de Matemática [Mathematical Notes], 104. MR 807149
- L. Carleson, A counterexample for measures bounded for for the B-disc, Mittag Leffler report, No. 7, 1974.
- R. Fefferman, Harmonic Analysis on Product Spaces, Annals of Math. 126 (1987), 109-130. MR 90e:42030
- J. Garcia-Cuerva and J. L. Rubio de Francia, Weighted norm inequality and Related Topics, North-Holland, 1985. MR 87d:42023
Affiliation: Department of Mathematics, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331
Affiliation: Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201
Received by editor(s): May 25, 1995
Communicated by: J. Marshall Ash
Article copyright: © Copyright 1996 American Mathematical Society