Representing pointsets as unions of Borel sets
Abstract: We consider a method of representing projective sets by a particular type of union of Borel sets, assuming AD.
-  Howard Becker, 𝐴𝐷 and the supercompactness of ℵ₁, J. Symbolic Logic 46 (1981), no. 4, 822–842. MR 641495, 10.2307/2273231
-  Howard Becker, Representing projective sets as unions of Borel sets, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 123 (1995), no. 3, 883–886. MR 1224612, 10.1090/S0002-9939-1995-1224612-9
-  S. Jackson, Structural consequences of AD, in Handbook of Set Theory, vol. 3, M. Foreman and A. Kanamori (eds.), Springer, 2010.
-  Alexander S. Kechris and W. Hugh Woodin, Generic codes for uncountable ordinals, partition properties, and elementary embeddings, Games, scales, and Suslin cardinals. The Cabal Seminar. Vol. I, Lect. Notes Log., vol. 31, Assoc. Symbol. Logic, Chicago, IL, 2008, pp. 379–397. MR 2463619, 10.1017/CBO9780511546488.019
-  Yiannis N. Moschovakis, Descriptive set theory, Studies in Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics, vol. 100, North-Holland Publishing Co., Amsterdam-New York, 1980. MR 561709
- H. Becker, AD and the supercompactness of , Journal of Symbolic Logic 46 (1981), 822-842. MR 641495 (83b:03061)
- H. Becker, Representing projective sets as unions of Borel sets, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 123 (1995), 883-886. MR 1224612 (95d:03086)
- S. Jackson, Structural consequences of AD, in Handbook of Set Theory, vol. 3, M. Foreman and A. Kanamori (eds.), Springer, 2010.
- A.S. Kechris and W.H. Woodin, Generic codes for uncountable ordinals, partition properties, and elementary embeddings, in: A.S. Kechris, B. Löwe and J.R. Steel (eds.), Games, Scales and Suslin Cardinals, Lecture Notes in Logic, 31, Cambridge University Press, 2008, pp. 379-397. MR 2463619
- Y.N. Moschovakis, Descriptive Set Theory, North-Holland Publishing Company, 1980. MR 561709 (82e:03002)
Affiliation: 4840 Forest Drive, Suite 6–B, PMB 128, Columbia, South Carolina 29206
Received by editor(s): January 7, 2010
Received by editor(s) in revised form: August 30, 2010
Published electronically: February 21, 2011
Communicated by: Julia Knight
Article copyright: © Copyright 2011 American Mathematical Society
The copyright for this article reverts to public domain 28 years after publication.