On non-existence of rectilinear motion in plastic solids and non-Newtonian fluids
-  R. S. Rivlin, Hydrodynamics of non-Newtonian fluids, Nature 160 (1947), 611. MR 0022492, https://doi.org/10.1038/160611a0
-  J. L. Ericksen, Overdetermination of the speed in rectilinear motion of non-Newtonian fluids, Quart. Appl. Math. 14 (1956), 318–321. MR 0090336, https://doi.org/10.1090/S0033-569X-1956-90336-7
-  A. E. Green and R. S. Rivlin, Steady flow of non-Newtonian fluids through tubes, Quart. Appl. Math. 14 (1956), 299–308. MR 0090335, https://doi.org/10.1090/S0033-569X-1956-90335-4
-  R. Courant, Differential and Integral Calculus, Interscience, 1937.
-  C. Truesdell, The mechanical foundations of elasticity and fluid dynamics, J. Rational Mech. Anal. 1 (1952), 125–171, 173–300. MR 0046838
- R. S. Rivlin, Hydrodynamics of Non-Newtonian Fluids, Nature 160, 611-613 (1947). MR 0022492
- J. L. Ericksen, Overdetermination of the Speed in Rectilinear Motion of Non-Newtonian Fluids, Quarterly of Applied Mathematics (forthcoming). MR 0090336
- A. E. Green and R. S. Rivlin, Steady Flow of Non-Newtonian Fluids through Tubes, Department of the Army (Ordnance Corps) DA-3487/2, Brown University report, Oct. 1955. MR 0090335
- R. Courant, Differential and Integral Calculus, Interscience, 1937.
- C. Truesdell, The Mechanical Foundations of Elasticity and Fluid Dynamics, J. Rational Mechanics and Analysis 1 (1952). MR 0046838
Retrieve articles in Quarterly of Applied Mathematics with MSC: 76.0X
Retrieve articles in all journals with MSC: 76.0X