AMS Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:08:51
ORONO, ME, August 8-10, 1991
Associate secretaries: Joseph A Cima
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenneth A Ross
, MAA email@example.com
- Fan R. K. Chung, Bell Communications Research, Morristown, New Jersey, Laplacians of graphs and hypergraphs.
- John Horton Conway, Princeton University, The sensual (quadratic) form. Can you hear the shape of a lattice?
- John Horton Conway, Princeton University, The sensual (quadratic) form. Can you speak its soul?
- John Horton Conway, Princeton University, The sensual (quadratic) form. Can you see the values of 3x^2 +6xy -5y^2?
- Paul A. Foerster, Alamos Heights High School, San Antonio, Texas, Calculus in an age of technology.
- Neal I. Koblitz, University of Washington, Mathematics under hardship conditions in the Third World.
- H. W. Lenstra, Jr., University of California, Berkeley, Algorithms in algebraic number theory.
- Louis Nirenberg, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University, On the maximum principle.
- Henry O. Pollak, Bell Communications Research and Teacher's College, Columbia University, Some mathematics of baseball. (PME)
- Richard M. Schoen, Stanford University, The theory and applications of harmonic mappings between Riemannian manifolds.