AMS Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:09:13
1994 Minneapolis Mathfest
Minneapolis, MN, August 15-18, 1994
Associate secretaries: Lesley M Sibner
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenneth A Ross
, MAA email@example.com
- George E. Andrews, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, The well-poised thread: Some amazing sums of Gauss, Kummer, Ramanujan and others.
- Pamela J. Drummond,, Generating enthusiasm while pursuing equity in mathematics.
- Cameron McA. Gordon, University of Texas, Austin, Knots.
- Carole B. Lacampagne, U. S. Department of Education, Washington, DC, Reform in mathematics education: New or simply a variation on an old theme?
- Pierre Louis Lions, Universit\'e de Paris IX, France, On Boltzmann's equation and its applications. Part I.
- Kenneth A. Ribet, University of California, Berkeley, Galois representations and modular forms.