AMS Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:09:22
1995 Burlington Mathfest
Burlington, VT, August 6-8, 1995
Associate secretaries: Robert J Daverman
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Donovan H Van Osdol
, MAA email@example.com
AMS Sectional Meetings
AMS National Meetings
AMS International Meetings
- David M. Bressoud, Macalester College, Cauchy, Dirichlet, and the birth of real analysis.
- John H. Ewing, American Mathematical Society, A century ago; A century from now.
- Andrew J. Granville, University of Georgia, It's as easy as ABC.
- Nicolii V. Krylov, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Fully nonlinear elliptic second order equations: Recent development.
- Robert D. MacPherson, Institute for Advanced Study, Compactifications of spaces of lattices.
- Joyce R. McLaughlin, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Strings, beams, membranes, and plates: Finding properties of vibrating systems from nodes or nodal lines.
- Jeanne F. Nelson, Kamehameha Schools, Honolulu, Hawaii, A mathematical kaleidoscope for motivation and understanding.
- Paulo Ribenboim, Queen's University, The Catalan conjecture.
- Doris J. Schattschneider, Moravian College, Symmetry and order.
- Doris J. Schattschneider, Moravian College, The fascination of tiling.
- Doris J. Schattschneider, Moravian College, Aperiodicity and quasicrystals.
- Marjorie Senechal, Smith College, Tilings as diffraction gratings. (PME)
- Donald F. St Mary, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Computational ocean acoustics. (NAM)
- Brian C. White, Stanford University, Evolution of curves and surfaces.