AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:08:58
AMS-London Mathematical Society Meeting
Cambridge, England, June 29 - July 1, 1992
Associate secretaries: Robert M Fossum
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- John M. Ball, Heriot-Watt University, United Kingdom, Energy minimization and microstructure.
- Lawrence C. Evans, University of California, Berkeley, Harmonic maps and Hardy spaces.
- Benedict H. Gross, Harvard University, Langlands parameters in representation theory and number theory.
- Nigel J. Hitchin, University of Warwick, United Kingdom, Einstein metrics and algebraic geometry.
- Edward Witten, Institute for Advanced Study, Localization and Gauge Theories.