AMS Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:09:06
International Joint Mathematics Meeting
Heidelberg, Germany, October 1-3, 1993
Associate secretaries: Robert M Fossum
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerd Faltings, Princeton University, The Verlinde formula.
- G\"uenter Harder, Universit\"at Bonn, The topological trace formula for Hecke-Operators and its applications.
- Helmut H. W. Hofer, Ruhr-Universit\"at, Bochum, Holomorphic curves in three-dimensional contact geometry.
- Michael J. Hopkins, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Methods of algebraic geometry in algebraic topology.
- Robert P. Langlands, Institute for Advanced Study, Der Bethe-Ansatz und die Lefschetz-Spurformel.