AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:09:30
International Joint Mathematics Meeting
Antwerp, Belgium, May 22-24, 1996
Associate secretaries: Robert J Daverman
, AMS email@example.com
- M. van den Berg, Limbergs Universitair Centrum, Belgium, Noncommutative geometry and regular algebras.
- Joyce R. McLaughlin, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Title to be announced.
- A. Schrijver, CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Combinatorial optimization with cohomology over groups.
- Stephen Smale, University of California, Berkeley, Relating the Hilbert Nulstellensatz to the problem: does P = NP?
- E. Stein, Princeton University, Title to be announced.
- F. Takens, Rijsuniversiteit Groningen, The Netherlands, Chaotic dynamics in variations of the Lenon attractor.
- Clifford Taubes, Harvard University, The geometry of the Selberg-Witten equations.