AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:10:00
Joint AMS-SMM International Meeting
Denton, TX, May 19-22, 1999
Associate secretaries: Lesley M Sibner
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raymundo Bautista, Instituto de Matem\'aticas, UNAM, Parametrization of Modules.
- William Fulton, University of Michigan, Eigenvalues, invariant factors, highest weights, and Schubert calculus.
- Francisco J. Gonzalez-Acu\~na, Instituto de Matematicas,UNAM, Unsolvable problems about knots and related groups.
- Ronald L. Graham, AT\&T Labs, Paul Erd\H os and his favorite problems in number theory.
- Jack K. Hale, Georgia Institute of Technology, Gradient systems in finite and infinite dimensions.
- Onesimo Hernandez-Lerma, CINVESTAV-IPN, Stochastic optimal control: the direct method and the linear programming approach.