AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:10:43
Joint International Meeting
Pisa, Italy, June 12-16, 2002
Associate secretaries: Lesley M Sibner
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luigi Ambrosio, Scuola Normale Superiore, A survey on optimal transportation problems.
- Luis A. Caffarelli, University of Texas at Austin, Fully nonlinear equations in random media.
- Claudio Canuto, Politecnico of Torino, Adaptive convex optimization in Banach spaces: A multilevel approach.
- L. Craig Evans, University of California Berkeley, PDE methods for weak KAM theory.
- Giovanni Gallavotti, University of Rome I, A resummation method for Lindstedt series in Hamiltonian mechanics.
- Sergiu Klainerman, Princeton University, Nonlinear wave equations. Progress report.
- Rahul V. Pandharipande, California Institute of Technology, Gromov-Witten theory and integrable hierarchies.
- Claudio Procesi, University of Roma, Diagonal harmonics and n! conjecture.