AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:21:29
Joint AMS-SMM International Meeting
Morelia, Mexico, May 23-26, 2001
Associate secretaries: John L Bryant
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- V\'ictor P\'erez Abreu, CIMAT, Gaussian measures and some extensions.
- Eric M. Friedlander, Northwestern University, Between algebraic and topological $K$-theory.
- Helmut H. W. Hofer, Courant Institute, New York University, Periodic orbits, holomorphic curves, and algebraic invariants.
- Ernesto A. Lacomba, UAM-I, Singularities and chaos in classical and celestial mechanics.
- Claude R. LeBrun, SUNY at Stony Brook, On the curvature of 4-manifolds.
- Antonmar\'ia Minzoni, IIMAS-UNAM, Interaction of two dimensional coherent structures and radiation in integrable and nonintegrable problems.