AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:10:34
Joint International Meeting
Bangalore, India, December 17-20, 2003
Associate secretaries: Susan J Friedlander
, AMS email@example.com
- R. Balasubramanian, Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Arithmetic functions and exponential sums.
- George C. Papanicolaou, Stanford University, Time reversal, imaging and communications in random media.
- M. S. Raghunathan, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, The congruence subgroup problem.
- Peter Sarnak, Princeton University and New York University, Cour, The Ramanujan Conjecture and its generalizations.
- K. B. Sinha, Indian Statistical Institute, Probability and geometry on non-commutative spaces.
- Vladimir Voevodsky, Institute for Advanced Study, Motivic homotopy theory.