AMS International Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:21:43
Joint AMS-SMM International Meeting
Houston, TX, May 13-15, 2004
Associate secretaries: John L Bryant
, AMS email@example.com
- Luchezar L. Avramov, University of Nebraska, Homomorphisms of commutative rings.
- Persi W. Diaconis, Stanford University, A mathematician flips a coin.
- Samuel Gitler, CINVESTAV, Topology of complete intersections.
- Adolfo S\'anchez-Valenzuela, Centro de Investigacion en Matematicas, Lie superalgebras associated to the adjoint representation.
- Jos\'e Seade, UNAM, Knots, fibered links, and singularities.
- Bernd Sturmfels, University of California Berkeley, Tropical geometry.