AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Tuesday, April 12, 2005 15:09:49
1998 Spring Eastern Section Meeting
Philadelphia, PA, April 4-6, 1998
Associate secretaries: Lesley M Sibner
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tobias H. Colding, Courant Institute - New York University, Manifolds with Ricci curvature bounds.
- Martin Davis, University of California, Berkeley, Why foundations are important.
- Ezra Getzler, Northwestern University, Gromov-Witten invariants in higher genus: a survey.
- Yanyan Li, Rutgers University, The Yamabe problem on manifolds with boundaries: existence and compactness results.
- Elias M. Stein, Princeton University, Singular Radon transforms: continuous and discrete.