AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, October 29, 2005 01:24:05
2005 Fall Central Section Meeting
Lincoln, NE, October 21-23, 2005
Susan J Friedlander, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Sir Michael Atiyah, University of Edinburgh, The nature of space.
- Howard A. Masur, University of Illinois at Chicago, Billiards in polygons: Connections of geometry and complex analysis to dynamical systems.
- Alejandro Uribe, University of MIchigan, Some mathematical manifestations of the quantum-classical relationship.
- Judy L. Walker, University of Nebraska, LDPC codes and their pseudocodewords.
- Jack Xin, University of California at Irvine, Ear Modeling, Auditory Transforms and Applications.