AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Sunday, October 16, 2005 01:09:11
Special Event or Lecture |
Eastern Section Meeting
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY, October 8-9, 2005
Associate secretaries: Lesley M Sibner
, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Persi Diaconis, Stanford University, Erd\"os picture of ``most things''.
- Harold Rosenberg, University of Paris VII, Minimal and constant mean curvature surfaces in homogeneous 3-manifolds.
- Alice Silverberg, University of California Irvine, Applying number theory and algebraic geometry to cryptography.
- Christopher Sogge, Johns Hopkins University, Estimates for eigenfunctions of the Laplacian.
- Benjamin Sudakov, Princeton University, Probabilistic reasoning and Ramsey Theory.