AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, March 10, 2007 00:26:23
2007 Spring Southeastern Section Meeting
Davidson, NC, March 3-4, 2007 (Saturday - Sunday)
Matthew Miller, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Nigel Boston, University of South Carolina, Novel applications of algebra to engineering.
- Chaim Goodman-Strauss, University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, Growth, aperiodicity, and undecidability.
- Andrew J. Granville, University of Montreal, Erd\H os's dream and pretentious characters. (Erd\H os Memorial Lecture)
- Alex Iosevich, University of Missouri-Columbia, Analysis, combinatorics, and arithmetic of incidence theory.
- Shrawan Kumar, University of North Carolina, Eigenvalue problem for Hermitian matrices and its generalization to arbitrary reductive groups.