AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Saturday, May 4, 2013 00:21:21
Special Event or Lecture ·
Spring Central Sectional Meeting
Iowa State University, Ames, IA
April 26-28, 2013 (Friday - Sunday)
Georgia M. Benkart, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Kevin Costello, Northwestern University, The algebraic structure of perturbative quantum field theory.
- Marianna Csörnyei, University of Chicago, Differentiability of Lipschitz functions and tangents of sets.
- Vladimir Markovic, California Institute of Technology, Virtual classification of 3-manifolds.
- Endre Szemerédi, Siemens Corporate Technology, On subset sums. (Erdős Memorial Lecture)
- Eitan Tadmor, University of Maryland, Consensus and flocking in self-organized dynamics.