AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Friday, February 27, 2015 03:30:10
Spring Western Sectional Meeting
University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
April 18-19, 2015 (Saturday - Sunday)
Michel L Lapidus, AMS firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
- Joel Hass, University of California Davis, Optimal diffeomorphisms of surfaces and some applications.
- Ko Honda, UCLA, An invitation to Floer homology.
- Brendon Rhoades, University of California, San Diego, Evaluating q-analogs in algebra and combinatorics.
- Bianca Viray, University of Washington, Reciprocity laws and rational points on varieties.
- Bianca Viray, University of Washington, Seattle, Reciprocity laws and rational points on varieties